Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Doing it

I'm walking. My feet aren't hurting too badly. When they do, I know it's time to walk. I received some great insights last night for critical memoir of my life, putting the slices all together. Thank God that they are all fitting into place. That's the main thing. And I believe in harmony. We might not like the pieces, but God is a God of order, and eventually our lives do make sense. The most we can, any one of us, can do is hope for the best, yes, but also try and make the best ... karma. And fear God and obey him. Keep our egos out of it as much as possible.

I'm making some jewelry for an ex- by my standards at least enemy. Hope to give it to him and a piece for his wife. Show my turn around. Gee, repentance? Sure, my inner voice says. I'll have to meditate it on the way home.

Bye.

No comments: