Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You wouldn't believe it.

I've been sleeping by candlelight. Because I thought there was no electricity in the house I'm reclaiming. It's a long story that I'll eventually write. Today I found out that the main breaker was just switched off. The woman linewomwn, I guess they are called now, did her best to console me with all kinds of sentences. She finally found one beginning with, something about learning something. And she's right.

I slept, as I said by candleloght, in the cold, it was cold last week, trying two men...to see who cared the most......

The jerk who has the nastiest persona won.

I'm disgusted, let me tell you.

And the neighbors, the neighbors, who watch the goings on, and with nothing better on tv, I assume, talk about me. The neighbors, mind you, saw me bringing in the wood today, lots of it for the recovering of my home. The rescuing of it from the destructive winds of my sins of long ago. I've repented finally. I'm as disgusted, possibly, as God was when he allowed it to be demolished and ravished by friends and strangers alike.

No comments: